Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pop It, Lock it, Polka Dot it.


Now, I don't know about you.

But my mind always wanders around stuff while having conversation with anybody.

Of course I would give my best of commitment if I'm really into the topic.
Too bad if somebody drags me into a conversation that starts to bore me.

Such as; political views.

Trying to appear polite, I would once in a while chip in my views.
(Of course it happens when I manage to hit the pause button in my mind)

While the person is trying his/her very best to voice out his disappoinment etc.
My mind goes something like this:

"I think I should buy the blouse that I saw online yesterday. It was cheap" or
"Is that a shop? Did I just see a beautiful shop back there?"
or

Some compliments that can only be heard by me like this:
"Oh, (s)he has such beautiful teeth. I wish I have those!" or
"Oh, look! What a beautiful earring. Where does she get those?" or

The worst monologue that has ever popped into my mind goes something like this:
"Omaigooodddd! Banyaknye pimple die. Rase nak picittttttt je"
And my mind literally imagining that I am actually popping out the zits. EUwwwwww!

And you want to know another secret?
You won't even get a slightest hint that I am actually thinking about those things in my mind!

Wicked?
I know.

p/s: Don't worry. You won't be the victim of my imagination if
a) the topic doesn't bore me, or
b) you're not trying to be a smart ass in front of me, or
c) we are at a good restaurant that serves goooooooddddd fooood! =D

Btw, these kids are awesome: Have a look at this!

0 comments on "Pop It, Lock it, Polka Dot it."

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez