Monday, May 10, 2010

It's RM28.30.


You know, sometimes when we are in a line,
waiting for our turn to pay at a mart,
we can't help but to listen to stuff said by others in the same line.

That was what happened to me the other day.

I was out with The Boyfie that day, wearing a cozy blouse.
Was not really trying to look attractive that day.
It was hot, sweaty. That's why.
Melekit rasa if put any make up on.
So, there I was, lining up, be as sempoi as I can.
Talking stuff with The Boyfie while waiting for our turn.

Suddenly I heard, two Venuses were talking about something that's enough to make anybody becomes self-concious.

"Eh, ko tengok tu, buruk gile rambut perempuan tu."
"Ha'ahlah... mamat sebelah die tu pulak selekeh jek."

Aku jeling tengok The Boyfie. Die tengah buat muke boring sambil menguap kecil.
Ah, sudah.
Aku dah cuak. Diorg ni ngumpat aku ngan The Boyfie ke?

*Gosok-gosok rambut*
Eceh, control. Padahal tengah check diri sendiri sambil tanya "aku ke perempuan yang berambut gile buruk tu?"

Suddenly, they add "Tahnye, dahlah sekeping je mamat tu. Nampak cam penagih dadah. hahhaha"

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Part ni aku lega sikit. Ye la, sape kenal The Boyfie comel ku itu mesti tau yang die bukan sekeping. Apatah lagi penagih dadah. hehe.

Yeay! Bukan kami!
Eceh, kontrol lagi. Padahal gembira diri tak menjadi mangsa kutukan berambut buruk. =P

After a while, I heard something else.

"Buruknye minah tu pakai skirt camtu. Budget comellah tu pakai baju camtu."
One after another, here it comes.
"Jerawat banyak sey minah tu. Tak cuci muke ape?"
And another,
"Eeeee, ko tengok, pakcik tu buncit gile. Bini die yang ngandung pun tak sebulat die.hhahaha"

Hmm....
I was disturbed.
Not so much of the remarks made by them.
But, oh well, I don't want to be the one being gossiped by them.
Time-time aku selekeh camnilah aku terserempak dengan orang camni.

Waaaa. ... takut!
Takut dikutuk.
Oh ye, my self-concious berada pada tahap kritikal pada masa itu.

Did I stand with a right posture? Tick.
Did I carry the bag properly? Tick
Hmmm... Ada makanan terselit celah gigi tak?
Alamak, tak sure. Baik tutup mulut. Kalau ade kang, sah-sah kena kutuk.
Maluuuu...

Rimas.
Cepat-cepat doa, biarkan barisan ni cepat urusannya.
Boleh lari dari kemungkinan jadi mangsa kutuk.
Takut kena tikam belakang.

Finally, came my turn.
"Fuuhhhhh, legaaaaa" I said to myself.

"Ada kad Jusco?"
"Takde"
"Ok, Rm28.30"

Before I paid, I felt like peeking the Venuses.
Tapi takut, yelah, payah bertentang mata dengan orang cantik ni.
Apatah lagi yang outspoken. Directly pointing out other's weak points.

While waiting for the small change, I was determined and turned.
I looked at them.

After a few seconds, I took a glance at their groceries.
"Hmmm... banyak juga barang yang diorg beli," I said to myself.

I tried so hard but I just couldn't.
I looked at The Boyfie sambil tergelak nampak semua gigi.
The Boyfie looked at me. Terkebil-kebil then just ignored me.

Sumpah.
Kali ni dah tak takut even if I have something on my teeth.
Coz apparently, the Venuses forget to buy an undeniably essential stuff for themselves.
A mirror!

4 comments on "It's RM28.30."

ahseng on May 11, 2010 3:58 PM said...

I have a new nickname?

The Laydee on May 11, 2010 8:08 PM said...

yessshhhhh!

you have lots more:

i.e: The Man, Bb, Boo-lat, Si Huggable Bb Bear, TummyBTrim, SpongeBb.... Heeeee

But the good news is, it's always the same person =)

ahseng on May 12, 2010 4:37 PM said...

boo-lat......tummybtrim. wakakakakakakaka

i like my pants square!!

Miss Aini on May 19, 2010 11:08 PM said...

huhu. sometimes i keluar rumah cam orang sakai je because demam or other illness. seriyes tak larat la nkdress up memanjang. saya suka encik hubby saya berisi sedikit mcm encik boyfie. ni kering je haa. cam bini tak bg mkn je. haha~

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez