Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm not proud of it but heh Baru Kau Tau!


As usual, my students looooove to curse. A lot.
They may not know about Subject Verb Agreement.
They may not know about Sentence Construction.
Heck, they don't even know to answer simple questions like.. "How old are you?"
But one thing for sure, they know how to curse... even to the teachers!
Demmit budak2 sekolah sekarang! =p

Like what happened yesterday in my remove class....

A boy suddenly punched a girl who sat next to him.
Simply because she did not want to give her answer to him about a simple quiz I asked them to do.
(Dasar gengste kecil!)
As the nanny of the classroom, I immediately yanked his hand before he could give her his second dose.
He stopped, turned around and guess what he said to me?

"CIBAI!!"

Oh Oh gengste kecil, dikau memang telah tersilap langkah!

With full force, I dragged him to the front of the classroom.
He struggled to stay at his own place.
I pulled him even harder.
Dah die terkepot kat depan kelas, he said "APA!?"

hah! aku pun naik hantu lah.

"APA KAU KATA? KOFO NIFI DAHFAH LAHFAH BOFODOHFOH. AFADAFA HAFATIFI NAKFAK(sumpah tak selera tgk budak ni wei haha) KAFATAFA AFAKUFU NIFI CIFIBAIFAI? FAKFAK YUFULAHFAH. BAFANGANGFANG! DAFASARFAR SEFETANFAN!"

Hah! puas hati aku!

The boy didn't blinked. He was stunned.
I swear you might even hear the sound of a dropped needle, if there was any.
The class was that quite.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggg!" The bell rang.
I walked out of the classroom, ignoring all of them.
Marah sangat barangkali.

Today, amazing thing happened.
I didn't even hear any curse word from any of them.
They behaved, like a wolf in a cage.

Heh, sometimes you do have to fight fire with fire I guess.
You wanna try?

p/s: Anda perlu mempunyai kemahiran berbahasa 'f' jika nak tau apa makian di atas ye. Terima kasih.

4 comments on "I'm not proud of it but heh Baru Kau Tau!"

ahseng on April 14, 2010 10:49 PM said...

I dun understaaaaand.......(muka kesian)

The Laydee on April 14, 2010 10:59 PM said...

hehehehe... nanti I ajar u ye love.

Miss Aini on April 16, 2010 11:04 PM said...

hahahahaha!! hamek kau! padan muka. don't mess with miss norzie. you just don't know who ur cursing with.

i got it! SC: men just can't read between the lines kan?

The Laydee on April 17, 2010 8:58 AM said...

hehe. kannn Aini. Orang laki2 Memang begitu. Dat's why kalau nak dekat2 birthday atau anniversary je, I akan ckp direct jek ngan die... Contohnya

"B, I teringin nak pakai Ipod merah ni. Kalau u ade duit nanti, belikan ye..tq"

Instead of

"Cantiknye Ipod merah ni"

Sah2 die akan jawap "Taklah, biru lagi cantik" T_T

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez