Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bundles of Laughter, A Tinge of Crankyness


2009 is inching closer. Bit by bit. When the clock strikes twelve tonight, year 2008 will drop its curtain and a fresh page with 2009 crafted on it will start.

A lot, I have learnt this year. One-third of them, will keep reminding me to be a better individual in 2009 onwards. Another one-third should be able to keep me smiling when I look back to what I have achieved this year whilst the last pieces that fit in 2008 puzzles will be forgotten.

So what have I achieved in 2008? Lemme see...

1) I have completed my degree. Second Class Upper is an achievement that matches the efforts I put forward for the last 5 and a half years. Alhamdulillah.

2) I have fiercely survived a twenty-one months with a special someone. Such a beautiful journey, I'd say. To The Man, you have helped me to complete the puzzle of my life. Thank you bb =)

3) I enjoyed my three months practicum. A lot. The groups of student that I had have really helped me to develop professionally and personally, especially in terms of time management.

4) I managed to save some money with my part time job as a Researcher Assistant. The amount of notes that paid my stay-ups should be able to help me to start the new phase of life in 2009 with less sleepless nights that fill to the brim with stress.

So, I do hope 2009 brings forth better memories and blesses with charming attitude students like the ones I had this year. I also hope 2009 is jam packed with love, a new sense of motivation, valuable new experiences, more hearty laughs with my sweethearts, more joyful moments to strengthen what I already have with The Man and more self-development opportunities.

I also know that life as an educator is filled with tons of stress and heart wrenching moments but I do hope all the stress will just mean that the happiness that succeeds it is sweeter =)

And to everyone reading this..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DAYS AHEAD!

5 comments on "Bundles of Laughter, A Tinge of Crankyness"

ahseng on January 01, 2009 1:06 PM said...

THE MAN....superman and spiderman are defeated. mwahahahahaha. love u. happy new year to u toooooooooo. have fun in 2009. Smile always and luck will always be with u.

The Laydee on January 01, 2009 8:12 PM said...

eh.. *delusional, maniacal laughter*

I pray that you will be surrounded with endless happiness and luck too, lover :)

p.s: yang penting you tak boleh jadi Cicak Man sebab pelakonnya adalah saiful apek. mm.. perlukah saye menerangkan dengan lebih lanjut akan sebabnya? :p

joyintheworld on January 01, 2009 11:35 PM said...

Hi Norzie...

Hope 2009 brings you many happy memories....

Enjoy every moment of it....
Hugs

Jarod Yong on January 02, 2009 2:04 AM said...

Let's make 2009 our year.
Let's face our future dissapointments with courage & struggle through impending depression.

The life of a pendidik will not be easy...
But I swear to God we will do our best!

The Laydee on January 02, 2009 1:52 PM said...

Joy:
Hey Joy, I'm glad to see you here. Thanks for dropping by :)

And the same goes to you, may all your wish smoothly come to your way :)

ah^kam_koko':
Yes Jarod. That is one of my personal resolutions this year, which I believe everyone's in our Cohort too :)

If our intention is good, God will make it easy for us :) Good luck for your days ahead!

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez