Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You've Got Me Popping Another Champagne, I'm At It Again


This simple question keep floating in my mind since yesterday, right after I packed that bundles of recyclable sheets of trees.
Looking at the scheme of works, tons of lesson plan, mountains of sleepless-night-assignment, I sighed to myself.
I know that I'm going to miss this.
Heck, not the assignments of course.

The uni life, that is.



This photo is taken from here
Align Center
Next week will imprint a new phase of my life.

My three months practicum experience is enough to mirror my life for another four years to come.
I have to wake up early every weekday, burn my brain cells to the bits in attempts to enlighten the next generations that are trusted in my hands.
Look enthusiast and ready everyday while struggle with never ending inefficiency and depression.
Not to mention that some of my weekends might be burn too.

No more karaoke during weekends.
No more watching movie every Wednesday.
Less dating with My Man.
Less Mamak nights with wonderful friends.
Less time spending in Borders, sipping my favourite coffee while enjoying the brilliant John Grisham's.
Yes, that three months had taught me that uni life is far better than what I am going to face for the next four years.

I'm not whining, neither regretting the future that lays upon me.
The comfort zone as a student is slowly loosing its wrap around me.
I know soon I have to pay my own bills, lead my own life, seek my own solution to every obstacle that may come to my way.
But I have no choice, I guess.
More responsibilities as I become more mature.

So, am I ready?

Not 100 percent, but I'll give my best shot.
Any soft blow might shake my world, at first.
But I also believe, what does not kill me will only make me stronger.
So Laydee, you better suck it up.
Forget about your worry and strife against the notorious funk.
Say "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Me ready to strive! Woooooohooooo!"
=)

5 comments on "You've Got Me Popping Another Champagne, I'm At It Again"

Jarod Yong on January 08, 2009 3:08 PM said...

At least you can still find bb!
hahaha~~

ahseng on January 09, 2009 2:27 AM said...

working life starts now and as difficult and challenging as that might sound, i have the confidence that both of us will be able to strive through with success. the difference is by how much we can improve ourselves. to qoute someone famous that i forgot who

IF you think you can or you cannot, you are right.

ps: i will try my best to see u at least once a week, or at most a fortnight whenever possible

pss: if you see love guru, into the laydee i see sounds like intomeisee (intimacy). haha. mwa mwa

The Laydee on January 09, 2009 5:49 AM said...

ah^kam_koko':
:D wooohoooooo!!

ahseng:
Thanks for your confidence in me :)

ps: oh, seronoklah daku ehehe. but don't have to if it's too burdening tau.

pss: intomeisee then it is :p

Donut on January 14, 2009 3:18 PM said...

u just afraid of intimacy la dear...haha..
ynoe what..i say..take the risk!!

The Laydee on January 15, 2009 10:47 PM said...

thank you for dropping by Donut.

Tapi siapekah anda yek?

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez