Monday, December 29, 2008

Uncle, You Just Pops My Balloon


Last two days, I just had my pre-practise for my driving license. I was shadowed with bad luck that day as I was taught by a horny old man. All the candidates were paired and so did I. I was paired with an 18 years old boy. Long story short, the instructor professionally taught both of us at first.

Unfortunately, when my pair was out to book for next practice dates, the instructor started to show his fangs. While I was driving, he started making a corny conversation with me by asking whether I'm married and I heard the gullible side of me saying "Not yet". I didn't realise it at first because I respect him as my instructor and of course as someone older than me. Then he continued to dwell on my private life up to the point he said something like this,

"Hmm, boyfriend sama umur ni tak bagus, nanti dia senang-senang je tinggalkan awak. Baik cari yang dah berumur, dia akan sayang awak lebih. Macam saya ni."

Ok, I was started to shiver by this point. When he realised I became very uneasy with what his conversation was heading to, he started giving excuse that he was doing all these to help me to calm down and drive spontaneously. Damn straight you're right old man, now I AM nervous! I know that I am in a car with a sex-maniac like you. My head was spinning searching for excuses so that I can get rid of him.

As a new learner, when I didn't concentrate with the driving, it was very easy for me to lose control of balancing the clutch and accelerator at a small hill thus cause the engine to jump, stop and the car moved backward. As I was trying to restart the engine, he laid his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbing it while saying, "jahat kaki ni, tak reti jaga clutch". Adrenaline flows rapidly that I could feel my heart beat throbbed abnormally. I pushed his hand away without saying anything. I was mad. To him. But more to myself as I felt defenseless. I completed my lesson that day without saying much and ignored his "calming talks" and went back home.

This didn't stop there. An unknown Malaccan number keep trying to reach me when I was back home. I assume it was him. When I didn't answer the call, he sms-ed me. I bet he obtained my phone number from the form that I filled for the pre-practise. That's it! I had enough of him.

I called the driving school the next day and blacklist him from being my instructor for next practices. I also told the clerk that En. Zakariya is not a professional and has sexually abused me verbally and physically. Not only that, this instructor tried to call and sms my number. She was shocked and immediately apologized on his behalf and promised that she will take action on this matter.

So, to the girls out there, if you're about to take a driving lesson, here's a piece of advice for you:

1) DO NOT wear tight jeans or top while learning to drive as you might cause the instructor to have sudden vasocongestion. You will be in a big trouble if his blood flows into his flaccid Mr P at a faster rate than it flows out (Not that I wore one that day, but you get my drift rite?)

2) Put a straight, unfriendly face the first time you meet the instructor. You may eventually add on your friendly skills after you are very sure that he is indeed a professional, NOT a pro-sex-ional. This was my biggest mistake that day!

3) Wear a nice ring on your finger, better be on your middle finger. If he starts to ask corny question followed by euuww-ish giggle like "Do you have a boyfriend?". Answer him by showing him THAT finger.

4) Grow your fingernails. A very useful weapon when you pushed his hand away if you ever experience my shameful circumstance. Let him learn his lesson babes!

5) If any of this doesn't work, stop the car immediately, get out of the car, run and ask for help. He will get a better lesson!

6) Lodge a report to the driving school. This is the best yet the last resort as you might risk a big gossip afterward. But better be a star in a gossip than let his dirty hands on you =)

11 comments on "Uncle, You Just Pops My Balloon"

ahseng on December 30, 2008 2:30 AM said...

bb. u did the right thing. u so comel sure alot of ppl wanna harass u. bring pepper spray out yar. learn martial art too. if not, i will be worried. mwamwa. take care.

The Laydee on December 30, 2008 10:39 AM said...

Thanks for keeping me calm the other day b. You saved my day, even just through a phone call

:)

Musica on December 30, 2008 11:02 AM said...

yeah bb, learn kungfu from cheechee! ^_^

The Laydee on December 30, 2008 11:11 AM said...

Nasuru:
That's my next agenda when I meet him, Nasuru.

Ahseng:
You better be prepared my Kungfu Panda :D

soyasofya on December 30, 2008 1:38 PM said...

thanks for tips! i feel like cycling to school pulak. haha.

The Laydee on December 30, 2008 4:38 PM said...

No worries, Soya.

haha, for the time being, i think I have to cycle jugak kot :p

Anonymous said...

nasib baik that time i didnt wear tight jeans :P opps terlebih sudah!!

Jarod Yong on December 30, 2008 8:58 PM said...

hehehe~~
So he didnt pop your balloon now did he?
**wink**

The Laydee on December 30, 2008 9:18 PM said...

noblemien:
hmm... interesting. what will happen if you wear it mien?

ah^kam_koko':
oh, i won't wait till that happen of course :)

Al-Akhzar on January 07, 2009 11:51 AM said...

Aku pakai jeans gak dulu mase blaja keta. tapi nape pokcik tu x raba aku plak ek... aku heran la *_* konfius.

Laenkali wat cmni~

Pokcik XX: "Jahat kaki ni, tak reti jaga clutch".

Norzie: Papa Jahat!!!

The Laydee on January 07, 2009 2:55 PM said...

:D

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez