Sunday, February 1, 2009

Running in Reverse, You Change Not


Dear X,
One thing you should have known is that I am a human with feelings.
And you should have noticed that my quietism is only a facade.
A facade to fight the urge to show the neatly wrapped loathing.
My unrequited love is no longer there.
What's there is just sympathy.
From a human to another human (if you're still one).

Only my belief in God that keeps me tolerate your brainless utterances.
Irk me more not, 'coz the limit is almost at its brim.
Change, and you'll be loved back.
Change, 'coz you will need the love, soon.

I'm still young, strong and independent.
You should worry if I turn my back to you.
That, is what you should worry, really.

I have had enough.

3 comments on "Running in Reverse, You Change Not"

Al-Akhzar on February 02, 2009 3:06 PM said...

U should stay with your polite quietism as long as u could. Coz believe me, if u fight back, things will get even worse.

this it not a bf-gf, relationship yg boleh patah tumbuh hilang berganti. this relationship cannot be replaced.

I used to hate someone so much, but once I lose him forever 2yrs ago, I regret it the most.

Stay strong.

Jarod Yong on February 03, 2009 10:30 PM said...

I'm guessing a lousy friend or colleague.

The Laydee on February 07, 2009 12:09 AM said...

Al-Akhzar:
Thanks friend :)

ah^kam_koko':
How I wish it's like what you guess :(

 

The Laydee Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez